News & Tips
In the News
Sean won “New Business of the Year!”
The Comox Valley Home Based Business Association (HBBA) “New Business Award” honors a member who has successfully launched a new business in the previous membership year and has achieved measurable success, attracted media attention, developed consumer support and/or customer loyalty, and shown commitment to our community and the HBBA.
The member who is receiving this year’s New Business Award still finds time to give back while facing the challenges of starting a small business. Shortly after joining our association, this member volunteered to serve on the Board of Directors.
His business and reputation are growing by caring for clients, but he also participates in various community events, teaches, and volunteers his services.
A solid and dedicated member of the HBBA, who has already made his mark as a new entrepreneur, the 2012 Small Business Award recipient is…..Sean Murphy– Valley Healing Therapeutic Massage.
- 10/17/2017 – Reminder to use your extended health care benefits
- 10/31/2016 – Benefit Reminder Notice
- 12/10/2015 – Tips from Valley Healing Massage & Houlgrave Chiropractic
- 10/20/2015 – Benefit Reminder Notice
- 06/11/2015 – Spring Tips from Valley Healing Massage & Houlgrave Chiropractic
- 01/23/2015 – Winter Tips from Valley Healing Massage & Houlgrave Chiropractic
- 05/05/2014 – Spring Tips from Valley Healing Massage & Houlgrave Chiropractic
- 10/31/2013 – In Touch – Fall 2013: Pre-Season Training for Safer Skiing and Snowboarding
- 07/31/2013 – The Touch Newsletter – Cycle to Health & Other Must Read Tips for Summer
- 04/24/2013 – The Touch Newsletter – Gardeners & Runners – Must Read Tips for Spring
- 10/17/2012 – Health Tips and Information
- 07/18/2012 – Health Tips and Information
I always look forward to my sessions with Sean. He has a number of skills and modalities that he can call on to diagnose an issue and help resolve it. Also, as a Tai Chi instructor, Sean has a very calm Zen thing going on, which makes the sessions very calming and soothing. Finally, if you are so inclined, Sean can converse on a number of topics in an informed manner, bringing an extra element to his practice.Paul